The Pillow Book


Inspired by Sei Shonagon on the 23rd of July 2001.
/ Things that please me / Things that displease me / Things that attract me /
This is my Pillow Book.

Sunday 11 August 2002

Recipe for Mini Tube Soap More

1. Melt 1 pound of soap in a double boiler.
2. Do not fragrance the soap. Color it with your desired cosmetic colorant.
3. Prepare the tube mold by making sure the bottom is snapped on tightly. I find it easiest to snap the middle on and work my way out.
4. Pour the soap into the mold.
5. Let the soap harden.
6. Place the mold in the freezer for 30 minutes.
7. Take the mold out of the freezer and run under warm water for a minute or so.
8. Take the bottom of the mold off and push the glycerin soap tube out of the mold with the eraser end of a pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment