The Pillow Book


Inspired by Sei Shonagon on the 23rd of July 2001.
/ Things that please me / Things that displease me / Things that attract me /
This is my Pillow Book.

Friday 13 December 2002

Damn, I love this movie.
The Grass Is Greener (1961)
Romance , Comedy
TVG, Universal, Color, 105 min.

When an American millionaire tourist (Robert Mitchum) enters the stately home of a British earl (Cary Grant), he instantly falls in love with the earl's wife (Deborah Kerr). This comedy of romantic entanglements satirizes crude Americans and the stuffy British aristocracy, and features a memorable collection of Noel Corward favorites.

Cary Grant, Deborah Kerr, Robert Mitchum, Jean Simmons, Moray Watson

Director Stanley Donen
Producer Stanley Donen
Director of Photography Christopher Challis
Editor James B. Clark
Composer Noel Coward
Screenwriter Hugh Williams
Margaret Williams
Art Director Paul Sheriff
Songs Noel Coward

No comments:

Post a Comment